Ted Sparks scented candles are now also available with us. They are scented candles that spread a nice scent in your home. The candles have been developed with all kinds of different natural products from all over the world, so that the scented candles spread a nice scent. Because Ted Sparks has traveled all over the world looking for different cultures and inspirations and by using the right ingredients for his candles, the best results are created in scent, which will surprise you time and time again. The scented candles are available in different types, such as a tasty mix of bamboo & peony . The scented candles are also available in different sizes such as Demi, Magnum and Double Magnum. Ted Sparks made sure that the candles spread a nice scent.
Ted Sparks: The Fragrances
- White Tea & Chamomile : The scent of a beautiful fresh bouquet of chamomile flowers combined with a hint of Aloe Vera with the aroma of white tea.
- Bamboo & Peony : This luxurious blend of bamboo and powdery peony is completed with an accent of green tea and exotic lily.
- Fresh Linen : The refreshing scent of delicious washed laundry, combined with floral notes, tonka beans, musk and fresh lemon.
- White Cardamom & Vetiver : The richness of the Cardamom goes perfectly with Vetiver and ensures a pleasant atmosphere in any interior.
- Green tea & Sage : This fresh and invigorating scent combines a light note of citrus and lemon with a spicy aroma of green tea, rosemary and sage.
- Moss & Sandalwood : Moss and cedarwood with notes of clove, jasmine and rose. With a touch of sandalwood to create the perfect winter scent.
- Wood & Musk : A soft and comforting fragrance with floral and woody aromas that create an inviting and cozy atmosphere in the home. Perfect for the winter season!
- Birch & Patchouli : This beautiful woody scent is smoky and musky and is a blend of birch wood and patchouli for a wonderful scent that will captivate you.
- Clove & Incense : This blend of black pepper and cloves, with notes of cedarwood and amber, provides a seductive and sophisticated scent.
- Amber & Vanilla : Amber adds sweet, woody notes while vanilla adds a lovely creamy scent for a sense of calm.
Ted Sparks: The Sizes
The different sizes of Ted Sparks scented candles are Demi, Magnum and Double Magnum.
- The size Demi has 1 fuse and is 420 grams. The scented candle has a burn time of 70 hours.
- The size Magnum has 4 wicks and is 600 grams. The scented candle has a burn time of 50 hours.
- The size Double Magnum has 3 fuses. The scented candle has a burn time of 100 hours.
Safety Instructions Ted Sparks Candles
- Burn candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Place the burning candles at least 10 centimeters apart.
- Never place your candle on a combustible surface or near combustible materials.
- Do not place your candle in an air stream, such as near a radiator or window or doorway. Candles that are in airflow can smoke.
- Never extinguish your candle with water. This can cause the hot wax to splatter.
- Do not place your candle near a heat source such as sunlight or heating. Candles close to a heat source can cause sweating. This can cause the wash to become uneven.
- Place your candle on a level surface. Candles that are tilted do not burn evenly and can start to smoke.
- Extinguish the candle when it is only 1 cm from the bottom. Due to the development of heat, the glass can crack or break.
- Do not leave a match or other materials in the wash. This could create a second flame, which causes the candle to smoke or not burn evenly.
- Before use, cut the wick to 0.5 centimeters above the wax.
Read the tips below for optimal burning of your candle.
- To extend the life of your candle, it is important that the candle is only extinguished when the surface has completely melted.
- Our candles burn best when they can burn for at least 3 consecutive hours. For the first burn, make sure that the surface is completely liquid before the candle is extinguished.
- Before each use, cut the wick to 0.5 centimeters above the wax.
- Be careful not to place the candle in an air stream as this may cause the candle to burn unevenly or to smoke.
- Regularly clean the inside of the glass to prevent soot build-up.
- Extinguish the candle when only 1 centimeter of wax is left. Heat against the bottom of the glass can cause the glass to crack.
- Place the wicks in their original places before the wax has cured.
Fast delivery and customer service
All orders are shipped from our logistics warehouse in the center of the country. Hundreds of packages leave our warehouse every day on their way to a satisfied customer.
If there are any questions about a certain product, if you want advice about dyeing your hair, for example, or if you are curious when your package will be delivered, our customer service is ready for you. They can also tell you more about your favorite products and how they work! Our customer service can be reached by telephone on 033 258 43 43, or via [email protected] .