Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, acquires physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
Inform you of your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. in writing by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this, but you are not obliged to do so.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the revocation:
If you revoke the agreement, you will receive all payments you have made up to that time, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a different method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) without delay and in any case, no later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract. We will refund you using the same payment method you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not be charged any fees for such reimbursement. We may wait with reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you communicate your decision to withdraw from the contract. You are on time if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
The direct costs of returning the goods are at your expense.
Excluded from the right of withdrawal is a consumer purchase that concerns the delivery of:
- Products manufactured according to consumer specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- Consumables such as candles and diffusers. For example, already lit candles or open diffuser.
- Products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life;
- Products that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- Products that are irrevocably mixed with other items after delivery due to their nature;
- Alcoholic drinks whose price was agreed upon at the time of purchase, but delivery of which can only take place after 30 days, and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which you have no influence;
- Audio and video recordings and computer software of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- Newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of an agreement for the regular delivery of such publications (a subscription);